Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 10:09 PM   #1
Sunstar
All Hail Starscream!
Sunstar's Seeker Sanctuary - Starscreams

UPDATE: Jan 3 2018
I moved relatively recently, and my collection now has its own room. I also managed to acquire a Mannequin to display some of my stuff on it too.

Photobucket Munched my images, so I got some newer ones, sorry for blurriness.

--------------------

I am going to post a link to my current website. I am getting myself setup again to take Photographs of my Starscreams (since about late 2007 onward) It could take a while.

I have been rather quiet as of late, collecting in silence, not really part of the transformers boards. I just got finished college, I took Culinary. Evil Chefticon.

I *MAY* Consider re-doing my site. It depends. I need to retrain myself in the realms of HTML.

Please forgive any busted links. I am trying to go through it and find where things are not working.

Seeker Sanctuary Starscream's Shrine.

I have approximately 140ish Starscream related things.

These are what I OWN It may or may not be a complete listing.

To clarify my headings:
Series: This is what universe the figures more or less fall under. I may refine the categorisation better later.
Year: This is the year the figure was produced.
Title / Figure - Description: Basically any name the figure has, or features that can identify it amongst similar figures.
Exclusivity: Was it released in Japan or USA/canada was it a limited edition release through mail order or chase figure. And in some cases how many of that figure was released (think tinsel or shimmers in some situations)
Company: What company made or released it. Hasbro, Takara, other.
Pics Gen Pub: this is more for my notes so I know if I have taken photos of it, Added it to my Starscream Generations section and if I have it published on starscream.ca. Clearly though, I have not yet gone through my generations page to decide who belongs where.

Photobucket Munched my pictures... so here are relatively recent ones

Evil Chefticon
Owner of starscream.ca the new Sunstar's Seeker Sanctuary Home!

Last edited by Sunstar; 01-03-2018 at 02:25 AM.
Sunstar is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.