Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 01:49 PM   #23
Stormrave
Machine War
Re: tfcon 2014 high's and low's

Highs:

Sue Blu skyping in. I don't blame her for not being able to come in person due to her unavoidable injury, but it was awesome of her to Skype in rather than just be absent entirely. I would love to meet her in person another year.

Charity Auction on Friday night was very well timed as it didn't conflict with any other events or panels going on through the day.

Got Pestilence who is my first ever 3rd party toy. At $20 he was affordable even on my small budget this year and he looks great.

Cybertronic Spree and singing along with all the songs from the Movie without getting in trouble with hotel security (like in 2012....) (to be fair to the hotel, it was 2 am, and we'd had a lot of sugar.)

Seeing all the awesome people from past years...

...AND new people who came up to talk to me and introduce themselves!

Lows:

Mostly that the bar seemed unprepared. On Saturday I was going to eat before the concert but it took 40 minutes to get a waiter's attention and at that point I decided I'd be better off eating the food in my pockets and going to the bar later. Seems like they should've had more staff. Also, by Sunday night they'd run out of burgers so we never got those prime burgers we'd intended to have. This does not negate that the bar is a great place to hang and the con specials menu is deeply appreciated.
Stormrave is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.