View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 02:05 AM   #7
Nomad
Airachnid's ratservant
Send a message via AIM to Nomad Send a message via MSN to Nomad
Re: Our childhood bedroom continuity

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwankenobi View Post
I pretended Grimlock and Kickback were bitter enemies. They were the only Dinobot and Insecticon I owned in the 80s. In fact I concocted a story that they both got transported back to prehistoric times and they scoured the Jurassic landscape for sources of energon. I pretended Kickback's insect mode was huge so he'd be a formidable foe for Grimmy.
Definitely a solid backstory. I think my green Bonecrusher did some time travel of his own (as he was kind of a clone of my yellow one), but I don't remember working with a history that intruicit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobotz24 View Post
For me I had my Transformers, Visionaries, Lego and He-Man figures all in the same continuity. Epic battles were had
Oh Lego, so many years of everything everything & more.

I usually kept it separate from most others, but pretty much every hobby or interest that I had was done by it at some point, many of which intersected. I even remember reusing characters & things that I'd built for different stories (repaints ftw!), and I've actually still got some stuff together in a box. Not much, as most of it got smashed, but not everything was destroyed in the great war.

Also to Big Dawg, it's pretty much like Sideswipe said, as not everyone frequents both forums. You & I do, but even with some of the same people, I've often found that the "same topic" can take a different route when opened somewhere else, especially given that many of the posts won't be the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConvoyGTR View Post
"they're all gone, vultures everywhere"
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.