Thread: Heavy Mods & Scratchbuilds Echotransformers Hercules Upgrade Kit
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 07:01 PM   #4
Echotransformer
Loves all things G1-ish..
Re: Echotransformers Hercules Upgrade Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sureshot22 View Post
Another homerun buddy you never cease to amaze me with this and your kreo stuffs. but jeez give me time to save up would ya

it has less parts the the predaking set but more expensive? that go by the size of the parts?

also each set what colour is best to go with? they all the same quality/strength etc?
Thanks!

Yeah, I think the cost comes out by volume of material. I've added material recommendations on Shapeways--if you like to paint and match, save your money and get the most basic white, if you don't want to the paint the black is a good choice, but it will be a matte black. I haven't seen the purple in person yet, I just figured someone would like to try it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatrons Cannon View Post
Awesome kit!!! I totally love the look of Hercules with all of the upgrades, although the crane relocator is the best feature. As well is this your 2nd or 3rd version? As you said in the video you would still like to improve the kit in a few places and I'd like to buy your final version.
This is the 3rd version, and is updated since the video! So consider it released, if you want it, buy it!!!
Echotransformer is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.