Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 01:22 PM   #5
GMfan
Robot in Disguise
Re: Transformers Prime Episode 56 - Project Predacon - Discussion

...I swear the only reason I watch this show just to keep up on fiction and if I weren't such a sucker for punishment I would have given up a long time ago.

This particular episode was just...bad.

It's pandering repetitive crap. Ooo Shockwave said logic (at an illogical point in a conversation, BUT HE SAID IT OMG), looks like Predacon clones have been on Earth all along, like Unicron, like the Cybertronian artifacts...it's pretty bad when even the writers make fun of the repetitiveness not once but twice in the episode, Optimus mentioning yet again Cybertron and Earth's pasts are linked, and Starscream mocking the whole scavenger hunt premise we're going to see over the next little while...

Needless to say its gonna another season of FOUND SOMETHING! ---> ACTION ACTION ACTION ---> Autobot or Decepticon succeed ---> End of episode.

Problem is this is a short, and last season and the time to dick around with BS like this is slim if you want to make a nice well rounded overall show. Unfortunately it seems Prime will be beating a dead horse till the season finale, which is unfortunate because this show had so much potential....visually it's still stunning but the story arcs, characterization (heh...what characterization), lack of substance is what will make this a meh show we look back on a couple of years or a decade from now and say "ya...that was that..." because when you'll look back and think about it...this show had nothing but style and action, which is nothing memorable.

Sad really...

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshimus View Post
Nice to see Soundwave in Soundblaster colours.
...what are you talking about? Soundwave's colours didn't change at all...

Canadian Slag ...it's a podcast. About robits. Listen to it...cuz you can't watch it.
GMfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.