View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 07:43 PM   #11
TMIIWonkoNemises
Animated
Send a message via Skype™ to TMIIWonkoNemises
Re: Public Transportation to TFcon 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Knight View Post
I asked the terminal workers at square 1, and they gave me this route to get to the hotel, not sure if this option will be better then the others however

they said to take the 9 or 10 bus to Meadowville Town Centre, then take the 42 Derry East to Argentra.
9 or 10?When looking up for Meadowvale Town Centre,all I see is the 21 Milton GO and 27 Milton Highway 401 GO (If that is what you're referring to),and judging from that,the 21 does go on weekends,but you can only go there through Union :/

Looking to Google maps though,you can also reach the hotel from the town centre by only taking the 21 and it takes you straight to it (I don't know what specific stop though,so it does require some walking,but that's to be expected)

Regardless,I'm going to call them this week to see which are the quickest routes available.I've come to realize that the less complicated route to travel is by going to Union instead of getting routes via Newmarket :|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky Tango Foxtrot View Post
My anus is certainly not a secret toys garden, and I'm deeply offended by the insinuation!
TMIIWonkoNemises is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.