Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 05:11 PM   #1
Darth Grimlock
Robot Master
Target Exclusive TFA G1 Deco Shockwave or Sunstorm@Cost for pickup @ TFCon

Hey everyone. After talking with Faustx we've come up with a plan to help get G1 Deco Shockwave and Sunstorm out to our Fellow Canadians.

As alot of you may not know I live right near Detriot and I've already planned on picking some sets for few memebers already. What we would like to do is get a list so I can see what I can find within the next few weeks before TFCon and even after and get them up to you guys.

I plan on making a run on the 11th, 15th and possibly one more before coming for TFCon on the 24th. I'll be at TFCon all weekend.

Faustx can be contacted directly at jchillcott@hotmail.com

I can be contacted directly at swright711@hotmail.com if there are any questions.

Let us know what set(s) you want and how you want to pick them up. These will be done a first come, first serve basis, but all orders will be filled, so if I don't have them for TFCon, don't worry I will get them to you. Payment won't be necassary until I have contacted you and let you know that the item is in hand and ready to go.

G1 Shockwave and Sunstorm are $26.50 US a piece. Which works out to roughly $30-32 CND.

Again any questions just contact either myself at swright711@hotmail.com or Faustx @ jchillcott@hotmail.com.

Last edited by Darth Grimlock; 04-04-2009 at 09:12 PM. Reason: update with pricing
Darth Grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.