Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 10:55 AM   #15
Paradigm-Shift Prime
Unit Warrior
Re: The Cost of the Soundwave Reissue

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHansen View Post
Hey guys, I talked with my Hasbro rep today concerning Reissue Soundwave. She had looked into the delays and where he is at the moment. I guess he had been slowed down due to unknown reasons in production (my guess is to make way for the initial waves of movie figures) and he is now currently on route from the factories where they are produced. They are most likely going to show up on the west coast first since thats where the boats dock, and make their way from there (its possible they will be sent right to the warehouses' in Toronto though first, but unlikely).
It will still be a number of weeks though, don't expect him until after the movie figures have hit unfortunately. She said with a sigh-filled laugh, that they are slow boats across the way.

As stated, the price will be $34.99 on him, exclusive to Toys 'R Us.
Thanks for the update RHanson. That matches the poster who said they saw a post about him in his TRU saying May/June. And to SWTF, what you are saying is sort of general and fuzzy (there was already a layover in him coming here, now there's been specific other delays), what RHanson is saying here is concise and specific.
Paradigm-Shift Prime is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.