View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 07:22 PM   #104
Einstein
Banned
Einstein's Ebay Auctions
Re: TFCon 2015 *Unofficial* Feedback Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraPrimal View Post
Hey, guys! I'm glad you enjoyed the new Faction Feud. I learned a lot from actually running it live in the field rather than closed simulations in private.

Rest assured, there will be more improvements made in time for next year. And there will be more variety in questions next year so that something like the Masterforce thing doesn't happen again. Although the Hydra thing did make the night pretty memorable.

I hope to see everyone return for next year. And I'd love to see people follow the Ninja Consultants example and make yourselves matching costumes. Even a little thing like wearing the same color shirt. Or something a little more creative like taking those cheap party hats from the dollar store, spray painting them different colors, and calling yourselves the Coneheads.

I'm actually working on a new game show type event which I hope to pitch to the power at be in the coming months. It'll be smaller teams of two so it'd much easier finding one person to play with rather than three. Great for friends or couples. I'd be interested to know if the fans would be interested in another game show event. Would you prefer it in addition to Faction Feud, either on Friday or Sunday night? Or in place of Faction Feud? Perhaps alternating each year back and forth. More details will be available as I flesh the game out.
I think both would be cool, I know I would prefer not being disqualified because someone cheated and I have no control. If it's just me if I screw up I have no one to blame but myself.
Einstein is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.