Old 09-15-2019, 09:41 AM   #89
imfallenangel
Cybertron
Re: Zeta ZV-02 Core Star (Unicron)

[QUOTE=GotBot;796509]
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshimus View Post
One can say the same about Zeta. ....

All this said, I kinda don't care. I just want a titan Skorponok, man lol.
Excellent post and I do agree with just about everything you've said here.

The Zeta, as far as I could tell is vastly superior, with Hasbro's version having it's size as both a selling point and a downside.

I found Hasbro doing crowdfunding instead of just pre-orders is a shameful approach for such a company.

I'm not a fan of the character and have no interest in getting either, but if I had to pick, the Zeta would be the winner.

For the Titans, I feel cheated a bit as I find that:

Metroplex wasn't produced in proper quantities. I can't even recall seeing him in stores more than once and missed out, and no re-releases that I remember, and now he's way above my budget (or my set limit for toys like that).

I managed to get a Fortress M. but barely, and for what he is (re-mold with many flaws, especially the legs as we can't even use the "base insides" feature as there's no proper angle to get them to open correctly), I find that he was overpriced.

Then Trypticon with the leg ratchet weakness, with mine snapping as I was unpacking him, making me return it to the store and not look back... as again, for a 200$+ toy, such a bad scenario is just not acceptable.

I didn't hesitate much with Omega as he was "THE" titan that I truly hoped/wished for as I lost my G1 to a thief, and he's actually the best so far, aside his claw that shouldn't have been translucent. I'm just glad that I managed to get him with that 20% sale price when I did the pre-order.

Scorponok will be interesting to see. I'm not a fan of the character, but I might change my mind depending how they do it.

Then again, I'm out of space and having to reorganize and put many again every time I get more.

Last edited by imfallenangel; 09-15-2019 at 09:44 AM.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.