Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 12:25 PM   #16
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus
Re: Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe figures on Clearance at Wal-Mart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougmania View Post
I got tuner mudflap, it isn't bad. except no where to store the blue missile in car mode, so it is easy to lose. better than tuner skids where there is a gap in the side of the windsheild.
The blue missile slides into the back of Mudflap, there's an indentation/slot for the missile shaft on the very bottom in the centre underneath his license plate (I believe.) which let's the missile just sit there while in car mode. Making Mudflap look like he has a blue plume of fire or something coming out of his exhaust pipe.

Unless I've got it in backwards in which case the large blue piece is supposed to rest inside of the vehicle giving the impression of an exhaust pipe ALA RID Side-Burn... Hmmm, maybe I should go see if you can do that.

Either way it's not very intuitive considering the instructions don't bother mentioning this feature... I believe.

EDIT: Yep, it can slide in backwards too... or rightwards I guess... meaning that the missile no longer slips out because it fits in snuggly. However he's got one Uber long exhaust pipe.

Last edited by Scrapper6; 10-28-2010 at 12:32 PM.
Scrapper6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.