Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 12:51 PM   #103
herooftheday316
Energon
Re: The Montreal/Quebec Local Fans Banter Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOG View Post
These won't be Deluxe-sized. The MP Soundwave mini-cassettes are the same size as G1 cassettes, aren't they? So these will be pretty much the same size as the orginals... just with a few more joints.

I definitely want them, but I'm tempted to wait for Hasbro to release them (and get them from the States or Ontario). Takara's prices (plus the cost of importing) are just a little steep for me, especially $50 for a 2-pack of Cyberverse-sized figures. :P

Somehow, I don't see that happening. The rest of the world has to start providing French language material for the population of Quebec, because we're THAT important.

Did I tell you about how Quebec law blocks you from even viewing (and of course, ordering from) the American websites for Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie? Like, you are NOT ALLOWED TO EVEN SEE those US sites, because they're only in English. Quebec language exceptionalism is soooooo dumb. And it's only going to get worse before it gets better now.

I doubt it, but Buwahi is insanely optimistic about that for some reason. Or MP Prime anyway. I doubt we'll see either.

Refresh my memory... is MP Skywarp the only MP we've actually gotten in Quebec since the old MP-01 days?

zmog
I personally don't remember any others.
I had to get mine from people every and anywhere else.

-Mike

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.