Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 02:18 PM   #10
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions
Re: Counting 'em down again! One more time :)

December 2 Bonus

Introducing as the first bonus, on the white background, hailing all the way from Mastermind Creations brought to me by Madhaus Toys weighing in at 50 grams, the Dynamic Duo of Power, MMC Reformatted R17CS Continuum Set

Millifex and Billifex (Mega & Giga)

OK so first off I am not a diehard MMC fan, don’t get me wrong they have some great figures but I don’t need every figure they produce. I was on the fence about Carnifex for a long time (and IIRC was part of last year’s advent) but I wanted to have someone face off against Star Saber and after I bought him I remembered he wasn’t even Star Sabers enemy . Anyway I’m not big into the comics either so IDW Overlord is lost on me since I am more the carton type do the idea of a “G1” Overlord appealed to me much more and having Mega and Giga is adds to his overall presence for me. One day I’ll get around to re-shooting this figure in all modes with the add ons but for now these will suffice. Quite surprising how small these figs are (about the same size as a Titan Master) but more articulated so good on MMC for this set. Also with them being so much smaller than the MP Target Masters I have I may very well store these two in my classics collection.

wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.