Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 10:46 AM   #8
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions
Re: Counting 'em down again! One more time :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuG View Post
Thank you for doing this again and providing us with something fun to look forward to!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zuffyprime View Post
YAY for Wervenom's countdown to christmas
Quote:
Originally Posted by urfwc View Post
Thank you again this year, it is appreciated and enjoyed, can't wait to see this years lineup.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeCron View Post
Thank you again for doing this!! I know that you guys are in for some awesome pictures for next 24 days or so!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoNKerS View Post
Woot woot!!!! Love this thread!!!
Thank guys much appreciated. Before I continue though I want to interject something or maybe I should say tell a short story. At the last show I bought an AM Frenzy (the red one just to clarify because Rumble is not red to me ) and got him home and figured I'll get to it at some point. I think it was about a week later I cracked him open to take some pics and came up with this great idea for a pose, set it up, took the pic and thought great all done. No so much because when I processed it it pissed me off because I couldn't see his face. No photographer am I but I love this hobby, love to share it, discuss it but have no real inkling to transform every figure I have all the time so taking pics I can see the alt mode whenever I want. Set it up to music, make a slideshow and enjoy it so to speak. So maybe this story isn't as short as I thought but I'm getting there. Anyway this shot irked me because of what I have been doing wrong, how I have my equipment setup and the actual equipment itself so thank you very much to dingd0ng and BoNKerS for the advice as to what to look at and further thanks to BoNKerS for explaining it in further detail. So for this year everything is being shot with the point and click and I will "play" with the new camera to make sure I understand it's working and hopefully bring you guys MUCH better pics in 2018.

Now ON WITH THE SHOW, cause that's what you really want lol
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.