Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 07:53 AM   #1
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions
Counting 'em down again! One more time :)

So I will start by saying this. This is my LAST time doing this. With the Classics line (whether it be CHUG, CW/UW, TR, 3P and what have you) almost releasing the original US G1 line with updated characters I will be done with that part of collecting which will leave me with MP or MP style characters to collect so for sure my purchases will be a lot less (not to mention I have no freakin space left so god help me if they do a Titan class Scorponok). There will be NO customized figures; all will be MISB/MOSC if applicable (some 3P aren’t sealed so it will have to do). There will be a transformer EVERY day, bonus items will also be all Transformers (although some may not transform) assuming I find more between the time this was planned and Christmas Eve. Now bear one thing in mind as what I have chosen this is going to be extremely pic heavy and I do mean extreme! The first year I did it everything was based on size from smallest to largest, last year kinda random IIRC and this year I decided to go by weight. So in that case does the biggest mean the heaviest? Can a single gram make the difference? Round and round we go where they land, only wervenom knows lol. In that I wish you all the best for this holiday season so without further ado let me her you say

One More Time!

wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.