Thread: MP44 Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 04:39 PM   #7
Pascal
Banned
Re: MP44 Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Haven't opened mine yet, but this whole knee fiasco is disappointing. You'd think they would have learned their lesson with MP-43 Megatron's crotch ratchet issue (which was causing the crotch piece to crack). These fricken things cost so much and they're fragile asf. Probably going to get hate for saying this, but I don't have any of these issues with my Fanstoys MP's (or pretty much any of my other 3P figures). Not to mention the most expensive Fanstoys figures cost like half of MP-44's price tag. Ugh, it's just really disappointing that Hasbro can't get it right, they have so much time to get it right before release.
I like how you're ignoring all the people who got perfect copies. I guess it's easier and more entertaining to complain...

PS: Scoria had super loose shoulders right out of the box, they had to offer an upgrade kit to fix them. Several reports of broken leg clips on Soar. Mine came with 2 left upper legs on top of that. Several of their headsculpts were so bad that they had to redo them. Etc.

Oh, and no cracked crotch on my BW Megatron either.

Last edited by Pascal; 09-11-2019 at 04:44 PM.
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.