Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Thread: which line?
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2014, 01:14 AM   #2
Undrave
Canadian Slag
Re: which line?

That's a tough one...hm...

I think for the emotionnal attachement it would have to be Beast Wars, even though the Generations Waspinator and Rhinox are so amazing, I just love me some Transmetal! Plus there's all the goofy Beast Wars Neo and Beast Wars Second toys from Japan to collect.

If it was a 'going forward' thing it would have to be the Unicron trilogy, since it's the collection with the most figures I've yet to get and they seem pretty solid.

CHUURG has a ton of figures up on my shelf, including new versions of Beast Wars characters and some absolutely amazing Legends toys. I love me some tiny dudes (Micromasters are still my favorite G1 toys).

And speaking of which I got two complete sets of Prime Abominus and I do enjoy many Prime toys... there's just very little variety left in that line sadly. It's just not deep enough for a 'single line' collection unless you start to include any toy from the Aligned Continuity into it like WFC/FOC inspired toys and Rescue Bots! Plus I already have almost everything I want from that.

I guess I can go with the Beast era for now.
Undrave is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.