Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-21-2015, 11:39 PM   #8
fishtifer
Machine War
Re: TF Prices and Michael Bay

I was able to sell 17 loose Generations/Classics Tf's as a lot on Ebay for $180 US ($210 Can) last month. There were multiple bids and I was surprised anybody was interested. I had a few gems in there like the Reveal the Shield Windcharger, a KO Ghost Starscream, Henkei Prowl, etc.

Then I sold 10 legends figures for $30US. I'm currently passing on the Combiner Wars series (except the G1 Megatron and Ultra Magnus), if this series came out a few years ago I would have bought it all up, but I'm slowly learning that the new toys don't have the charm, character or value as the vintage. I'm so glad I didn't buy a single movie toy, I hear of local collectors having a hard time getting rid of their movie TF's.

Currently I'm focusing on vintage and 6" Black Series Star Wars. I pretty much got what I wanted for G1, and I'm on the fence about the Combiner Wars Devastator - will I still like it in a year or two or want to get rid of it because it takes up too much room and I'd rather find a G1 Devastator?
fishtifer is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.