Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Thread: Update
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2015, 06:04 PM   #15
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy
Re: Update

Hello fellow Cybertronians!! This is the latest update, 1 month left until I move out (at this point, my mind and soul are already at my new place where I am going to move, and I couldn't care less about the place I am at now.) I am working full time 45 hours (I am sure some of you have noticed that my time on here has been reduced, I do from 10 to 11 hours -per day, and when I come home at nights, internet is the last thing on my mind), I am able to go out more often enjoy the beautiful weather. I work at a fast food restaurant and it's the same type where I used to work but different people and way better bosses and staff, I am being appreciated by the owners, the staff and the clients , soon I will have more hours at work, I don't care I want more hours, which means more money and I can pay off my shit faster. Soon I will get promoted to night manager which means, I will have run of the place at nights with the keys and who know later on in 3 years I could become partner!!! . I am happy in my life right now, I couldn't ask for more, it's a good feeling to finally be happy and enjoy life!! I haven't had any suicide thoughts or depressions since " The End is Near" Thread which was before the holidays (5-6 months ago).

Again, I can't thank you guys enough, thank you for everything, support, care, advice..etc... I love you guys, you are like my 2nd family!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Like Prime once said " Megatron Must Be Stopped No Matter The Cost"

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.