Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 03:08 PM   #63
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag
Re: Thoughts on Studio Series so far?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aximili1 View Post
I'm quite happy. I was going to just pick up Grimlock as I'm a sucker for Dinobots. But I ended up buying Blackout, Starscream and Ratchet as well. I love them all! Spent last night learning the transformations and had a lot of fun. I also lucked out and found a TLK Voyager Megatron, which I missed last year. My 5 new movie toys are chilling on the shelf and they look great together.
Really glad you are liking your toys! Yeah they do all have very interesting transformations. For those qho never experienced the DOTM Ratchet,this is a fun mold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deception View Post
passed on the grimlock although he did look good in hand. i only owned blackout and so far i'm loving him. i don't love the price tag on him though. 80$ for a leader is steep.
I dont know how comfortable you are with the effort this might take, but what I do is hold onto my walmart receipt. We have a generous 90 days to return an item. If it goes down in price within that time at Walmart, you can always get a price match (or just buy it for cheaper and return it with your old receipt). And if it ends up cheaper at Toysrus (or amazon.ca) within that 90 days, you can buy it there for cheaper and return it to Walmart with your initial receipt.
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.