Thread: Goodbye TRU?
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 08:47 PM   #58
joshimus
Metroplex
Re: Goodbye TRU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngnaw View Post
I don't think he needs to do anything like that. I for one wouldn't do that since I went to school and have a decent career in I.T. But he's right in saying that most are lazy because the whole point IS to service the customers regardless of how busy it is... It should be a blessing to say it's busy in a retail store these days... They should follow in IKEA's foot steps... that place is super busy but you can always find a customer service rep... my 2 cents for the day!
In the past I found it was management that was restricting employees from going to the back to see if they have a box and not the "lazy" employee themselves. I'm sure some are lazy and I still get the odd employee willing to go check the back, but i've had management once tell me that they would write up someone for doing that. She was quite a horrible person imo. I even told her that punishing their employee to help find something seems ridiculous.
So, could be a specific asshole manager or a company wide policy to say "everything is out". I dunno. Imo though, it's not a good way to run a business. Still better than the useless folks at Walmart.
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.