Thread: Storage?
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 10:32 PM   #12
lifedragon99
Beasty
Re: Storage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BludChylde View Post
Debate is fine and all, but I'd like to see some damage actually caused by one. I've been using them for Lego since 1996 and for action figures since 2001 or 2002. Like I said in the previous post, the only thing that happens is that they get brittle and tear easy by accessories. I have yet to see any actual damage. Until something is provable, I'm not going to waste my time on archival bags.

Although that is the one thing I find handy about the Transformers lines now. With places to put accessories, you just need something to prevent them from scratching up the paint job on other TFs. No need for storage bags.

It's not really a debate, it's been proven. The plastics eat away at each other is what i remember. From research I did before LEGO is made from different type of plastic then your average action figure so Ziplocs are fine. A good option is to wrap your figure in tissue or newspaper if you are putting them in regular bags.

Sorry trying to find the articles I read a couple years ago but can't find them.

I bought my bags form 3.75 and 6inch figures here. clearbags.ca (although it doesn't look like the site is working atm) 0.05-0.10 per bag. Buy in bulk for a better discount.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.