Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 07:52 AM   #15
steamwhistle
Crossover
Re: Best way to sell entire collection ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tz101 View Post
What is the best and most efficient way to sell off ones entire collection ? Ebay, Instagram ? TIA
First, you would have to define "best" from your own perspective.

Efficiency could be part of "best". "Best could also mean any or all of: Profitable, less-troublesome, most-secure, most-convenient, etc...

Then, from your question, it's a balance of "best" and "efficient". You may have to sacrifice a bit on one side for the other.

Make a list of what you have. Then mark down what you paid for each (for your own reference), and then check against SOLD prices on e-bay, to see what you might get for them. This will get you into the proverbial ballpark of a fair price at which you might sell your items.

Cybertron.ca is fairly decent. Post what you have, with the price you figured, and you may get a few items sold. Some members may have a few holes in their collection, and are waiting for a decent price, so items you have might help them towards completing things. People here are generally good. You can check the feedback thread for members, if they have one.

Aside from that, kijiji and eBay are a bit of work. I haven't had any real issues with dealing on eBay, but I have not used it in years. And, I haven't sold many Transformers on eBay.

Dealers and Local Gaming Stores are also an option, but, as others have noted, you will take a bit of a hit on how much $$$ you'll get from them.

Best of luck...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Feedback thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...t=steamwhistle
steamwhistle is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.