Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-29-2019, 11:45 PM   #60
Pgianos
Banned
Re: Northmen Collectibles - not impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshimus View Post
Anyone that preorders and doesn't read the rules before accepting a preorder is their own worst enemy.
I guarantee you a store wants their preorder stock to arrive since stores are designed to, wait for it, SELL product.
I don't know what is taking him so long to get stock so cant comment on that but I waited for an item from ages3&up for over a year. Granted by the time it came in I didn't care about the figure anymore and I got a credit towards the site and used it. Shit happens, but stores that take preorders tend to want their stuff to come in as much as you do.

Sideshowtoys has their NRD (non-refundable deposit in case you are wondering) as well. Usually about 25.00usd, but generally not refundable if you cancel an item. It's on the preorder screen, I accepted the terms, i've even cancelled a few items and took that hit that I agreed to. It's not their fault I cancelled.

If he has a preorder policy cancellation with a restocking fee, you agreed to those terms. YOU did that. He didn't force you, no arm twisting. You made a choice, things didnt work out so you can either
A: Be patient and wait
b: Accept the cancellation fee and move on. Hell, him offering it as a credit isn't that bad either.

If this is the worst thing you have to deal with all day, you're doing pretty good.

I've never dealt with him either but again, if you are a first time buyer or a returning customer, know the rules.
I'm almost always on the sellers side but 8 months ?.. unreasonable...if the store cancels do they give you extra money to buy it in on the secondary market ?
Pgianos is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.