Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-21-2018, 09:42 PM   #77
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus
Re: Hasbro Summer Savings - 2018

TRU is getting quite strict with the Hasbro coupons. I just purchased Rodimus Unicronus. They have that 20% sale going on currently for transformers between $29.99 and $69.99. He was $55.96 with the sale. I tried using the $20 off coupon on him, but the cashier refused it because of the sale. Her manager also said the same thing. I ended up having to use the 10% off coupon. This is odd because I've always been able to use the Hasbro coupons with sale items, that's how I bought my Movie Masterpiece figures.

I also purchased Predaking at another TRU and a somewhat similar situation happened. I heard other people saying they were able to stack coupons to buy Predaking. I tried using the R club coupon ($25.00 off of $50 or more) and the $20.00 off Hasbro coupon but they told me the register only accepts one coupon. This situation is more understandable because the rule really is only one coupon per transaction, but the one with the sale items is kind of unfair since they always accepted the coupons, regardless of the sale.

Oh well, that was my rant, lol. Be weary of using the Hasbro coupons during sales.

Last edited by ssjgoku22; 07-21-2018 at 09:44 PM.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.