View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 12:15 AM   #2
zuffyprime
Fortress Maximus
Re: TFcon Customization Classes

welcome to the boards man!
Great question

YES! YES! YES! TOTALLY WORTH IT!

I have attended TFcon for 12 years since it started in 2002, and last year was the first time that I attended the custom class.

I was totally blown away, it was absolutely worth it. I had always admired customizers but felt I didn't know enough to try it myself.

There are so many professional level talented customizers in our community - Chansformers, plowking, nemesis predaking, dak to name a few... all of these guys have been Top award winners for customizing at TFcon.

They were all there ever step of the way from paint removal, to brush techniques, to pin removal, unbuilding, rebuilding the figure etc...

Dak taught the class, and every one of these guys was so helpful and encouraging... it made the class a real pleasure!

All materials and the figure is provided.

Last year we turned First Edition BB into Alternators Depthcharge, complete with a new casted head created by DAK.

If you are one of the lucky ones who gets into the custom class it is definitely worth your while!

Just keep in mind it is a full day thing, because some things require paint to cure before other things... so you'll probably be in there for a good 6-8 hours

Feel free to send me a pm if you have any other questions,
cheers
zuffyprime is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.