Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 04:26 AM   #13
ConvoyGTR
Generation 2
Re: Transformers Prime Episode 49 - Inside Job -Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by trizeo View Post
I will give TFPBH a shot, but the story has to carry it for me as the toys, that we've seen, are NOT doing it all for me....
Me too. Shame that such an awesome show is the time when they transition to simpler smaller toys in the PRID line, Takara begins experimenting with Arms Micron, and now it seems like the show is going a major tangent with this Beast Hunter thing. Or maybe it will be good, at this point I don't see how it's going to work though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternatorfan View Post
funny where starscream is making fun of prime talking. red energon is good
I rewatched that part three times trying to understand what Optimus was saying. And then I was totally floored when a moment later Starscream says exactly what I was thinking; caught me completely off-guard lol.

Looks like they aren't going to kill off Smokescreen, but rather it was just an excuse for more Smokescreen antics. I can dig that. Really really enjoying the energy he brings to the show.

Omg, I literally loled and did a double take when Megatron threw out the wrong type of Vehicon off the ship. Wonder if all Vehicons look alike to Megatron or that he was so focused on the situation he didn't care. I like to think its both.

And wow, I don't think I've ever any version of Optimus rage like that; really took me by surprise.

edit: Watched it a second time and still can't figure out what that thing is on Optimus's back near the end of the ep. http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/v...lder/prime.jpg Was that always there or is that related to the upcoming Beast Hunter thing?

Last edited by ConvoyGTR; 10-13-2012 at 05:07 AM.
ConvoyGTR is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.