Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Thread: Exams...
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 04:17 PM   #3
TMIIWonkoNemises
Animated
Send a message via Skype™ to TMIIWonkoNemises
Re: Exams...

Not really.I've already went through two exams this week,one for Anthropology and Social Science.

It's actually isn't as nerve-wrecking as I thought it would be.I studied my Anthro exam for a few days,only to find out it's bloody easy,even the essay question (Which spoke about gender stereotypes in the field of science).Social Science was a bit tricky since it was an essay question only when you translate English in the turn of the century,but even that was settled (Key was to explain the doctrines of Adam Smith and John Keynes and put it in the context of John Stuart Mill in terms of labour,capital,and opulence)

I`ve got two more exams:Economics and Astronomy.Passed the first two Economics midterms so it will be a breeze,not to mention that I already have a high mark in Astronomy....so,I will do fine.

However,to any people taking exams and have having or pending nervous breakdowns...just take a deep breathe,relax,and just glance through and work on some stuff.Trust me,it will turn out to be an easy exam,even on the essay questions....

...unless you`re studying for math.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky Tango Foxtrot View Post
My anus is certainly not a secret toys garden, and I'm deeply offended by the insinuation!
TMIIWonkoNemises is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.