Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 03:22 PM   #20
Shockwave 75
I drink, & I know things.
Re: Canadian Slag Episode 67 - Let Me Trust You

Quote:
What line/series do you like the least? What changes could be made to that series to make you actually want to put out money for figures from that line?
I've got to agree with Beast Machines. That whole line needs a re-do. This is how I think it should be, using the old size class system:

Maximals

Primal - mega
Rattrap - deluxe
Blackarachnia - deluxe
Silverbolt - mega
Cheetor - mega
Nightscream - basic
Botanica - deluxe (I'm sure they could come up with something)

Vehicons

Megatron - supreme triple changer (BGH, ship, robot)
Tankor - ultra
Jetstorm & drone - mega & deluxe
Thrust & drone - deluxe & basic
Strika & drone - mega & deluxe
Obsidian & drone - mega & deluxe

Quote:
Which Transformer molds you guys would like to see remade in a Go-Bot line?
I really have no opinion on this.

Quote:
What are your thoughts on Arms Micron as a toyline?
I have Jet Vehicon, and the cobra, gecko, and the Op and Bee Microns. I like them, especially the one that came with Jet Vehicon, they're really cool.
But that said, while I hate the stupid mech tech weapons our TF's have, I am kinda glad we're not getting them packed in with our TF's. I have the Car Vehicon as well and the JV's Micron weapon is just so friggin' huge!
It would be nice if we could get them here the way we got Minicons in the past; in packs of 3-4 depending on if they are supposed to form some kind of super weapon.

And the Japanese fiction around them makes no sense: the TF's weapons have been exposed to huge amounts of energon and it caused them to come to life, but the TF's don't know it.

Huh?! In Prime, the TF's weapons are fully integrated parts of their bodies. I'd think Optimus would know if his friggin' arm had come to life!

Personally I like the stickers. I forget who it was that complained about the sloppy sticker placement, but you can't really lay that at the feet of Takara. If you can't put stickers on nicely, it's not their fault!

They are really expensive, and I would only suggest getting the one's that are not coming out over here like Breakdown and Jet Vehicon. Though I do plan to get the AM version of Airachnid. She's packed one per case and goes for stupid amounts of money on ebay. For literally a few dollars more you can get her with a Micron partner (2 TF's for 1 price) and stickers to add more detail that the Hasbro release will have.

Quote:
Since most TF fiction is about war between Autobots and Decepticons,if it were up to you,what other adversaries do you want?
I wouldn't mind seeing the Quintesson's come back.

Quote:
How should I manage what and when to buy figures? How to prioritize your buying while still being able to get everything in the long run?
I agree with the guys on this.

Quote:
What alt mode should my d*** take?
A pussy magnet!

Last edited by Shockwave 75; 11-26-2012 at 07:02 PM.
Shockwave 75 is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.