Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 06:59 PM   #4
CanBot
Cybertron
Re: Thinking about selling some figures at upcoming 80's Toy Expo

Good to know, thanks guys.

The thing is that time is ticking, and...this is kinda the goofy part, I'm thinking of getting out completely from TFs Part of me thinks that this would be a good opportunity to do that, and of course the other part is going "DUDE, like WTF???"

There's no pressure, really, other than my own. If I do it, then I want it all gone, and that might not make it the fun experience that 'real' vendors get to have. The thought has been in my mind for a few months, with the same reasons as you see in other similar threads (getting older, space, money, minor anxiety, you know, that ol' chestnut ). I think that because I'm not really trying to make money on them (rather do the best I can to break somewhat even, even though I realize that's probably not going to happen), it would be good to see them go to collectors who will appreciate them.

On a side note, are table top boardgames something that might interest people at this expo? Kinda like Warhammer stuff, but different. Just a random question, not really looking to move them there but you never know.

Thanks again guys.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.