Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 10:58 AM   #4
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag
Re: My 10 Worst Transformers of 2017

I can only think of 5 that really let me down:

5. Legends God bomber and Magnus prime: combined they are fine, but individually I think these are the ribeyes at this point to be most this year. Both have their own faults. God bomber does not stay well together in Altamonte and pieces will fall after and conversion, it is very annoying. I also do not know what Takara could not paint his face and there are issues with his shoulder canon being very loose when positioning or hooking on in different modes. My issue with the prime figure is that it has the most asinine design decisions I have ever seen for this line. The heel spurs close if the toy starts falling backwards, this is playing dumb. I also hate the feed to sign and I have no clue why it wouldn't of this when it doesn't even look show accurate. It looks like ass. once again, thank God that these two combine into what I think is a pretty good looking design. It definitely helps me not regret my purchase.

4. TLK Barricade: I already wrote a whole review As to how this toy blows. Overly simplistic a ton of back cable and very short. I do not feel this is a worthwhile. Especially one bath at full price. The fact that Hasbro rights premier addition on the box is just plain Insulting. This toy definitely makes me understand why some collectors avoid movie toys like the plague.

3. Crash combiner sky hammer: I am all for toys aim the kids, that's what toys are for. But this one didn't even work with it's gimmick. The alt mode on one of them won't even hold together. I also find a toy overpricedfor how simple it is.

2. TLK Steelbane: it isn't just the floppiness that is an issue. It is also the fact that it looks pretty bad in both modes. I hate seeing all the robots junk like his feet in dragon mode along with how the tail connects. Plus there is the really loose and will advise connection for how the chest forms in robot mode. He also ends up looking very small and it's hard to keep a decent pose. Plus there is that have been to Chester just looks odd.

1. RID Activator Bumblebee: easily the worst price/play value ratio I have ever seen. A very cheap feeling toy that does very little for the price of a Voyager. I get that these are for kids but I also feel parents are being very much ripped off here as are the kids.
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.