Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 11:31 AM   #1
Gaetznes
Cassetticon
Dealling with People on Kijiji.... My head Explodes

So today i've been playing email tag with this Teenager. He has some tf and halo figures I maybe intrested in. I wont get into all the details of the transaction so far. So i'll just stick to the basics. I asked for pictures, sadly hes says he has no camara. By email 4 sent i've asked if I could meet him to see the items. Where do you leave and where can we meet sort of thing. Do you have a price in mind. By email 23 recieved I finaly recieve his address. Still no price. Every time I asked a question I recieved a question in response with out an answer to my question. So I answer his question and like wise ask my question again.
I'm expecting this to be a total waste of my time.

I will be leaving here shortly to go other to this persons place. Its not really in a shady part of town. But all I can say is its not know for its standard level of intelligence. So if I don't drop any more post on this fourm my head will have exploded from fustration of dealing with this individual. It reminds me why I stopped dealing with the likes of Kijiji and started hunting for items on sites like Cybertron.

Does anyone else share my fustration with people on kijiji and the like.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.