Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 10:48 AM   #9
Marcotron
Robot Master
Re: Earthrise Quintesson and Megatron released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsernamePrime View Post
Yes, there are those that want 3-5 of these to display along with an army of allicons and sharkticons and possibly slitherfang as well. Insane comes in lots of different colours, it's not on anyone to understand other peoples frivolous wants.

As for price.....
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...nDetails/84183
I'll stick with my 25th DVD Anniversary Prime (which I got from a board member here a long time ago).

I had been trying to find one of the Impossible Toys Quints for a while, but the average price I've seen was $50 for what was a non-moving piece of plastic. I've got the prosecutor guy already, and he's nice. This Hasbro one is actually quite smart with the spinning and it actually transforms into something too. This is basically the only must-have Earthrise toy for me, so I'm going to splurge and spend the $39.99 on it (hopefully there's a sale soon).
5 of these would cost $200 plus tax, just so you don't have to flip the little switch thing, that's insane. I do understand the MISB folk who buy two, to have one to play with and one to display with the packaging. But that's not me.
Good hunting everyone.
Marcotron is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.