View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 11:45 PM   #2809
ConvoyGTR
Generation 2
Re: Post your hauls

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomGundam View Post
Ha! Love it!

I'll be honest, I'm jealous of your Gold Cloth collection; the God Cloths Gold Saints are nice, but I haven't watched Soul of Gold yet so I've yet to see the suits in action; and besides, the designs themselves aren't as iconic as the classic Gold Cloth.
I really enjoyed it, though most ppl. are meh about it. Depends on your mindset watching it. Lets just say without giving anything away (not much to give away), it's very familiar.

Quote:
Almost makes we want to double-dip and get Gold Cloths to complement my God Cloths.
Thinking the same thing. It would make a fantastic display to have any normal figure in front with their God Cloth counterpart behind them in object mode.

Quote:
I'd honestly be happy enough if a 3P/KO company repro'ed the Gold Cloths' capes in a set of 12 so that I can use them on my God Cloth armors.
But that wouldn't be show accurate!

Quote:
I keep telling myself that I'd resist if they ever made Myth Cloth EX Hypnos and Thanatos, but we all know I'll just cave. I don't really want to put in any non-EX Saints/Specters/Surplices into my collection.
Wow. That's a strict line to call. So that means you don't have a Hades. His object mode amazes me and was the gateway drug that got me into this mess. It's soooo cool! So, having the EX Gold Cloths now and (this is from memory becuz everything is boxed up) compared to Hades, Hypnos, Thanatos or the Bronze Saint God Clothes, there's not a huge difference in engineering between them. The release dates weren't that far apart. Not like a Myth Cloth Gold Saint to their EX counterpart (at least to the pics I've seen).

Quote:
Must resist hard, though; I'm basically preparing my wallet to be destroyed like no tomorrow by Bandai with future Metal Build Striker Packs.
Sigh. I hear ya.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.