Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 01:51 AM   #150
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag
Re: X-Transbots: Apollyon review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echotransformer View Post
I can't get it out either, I tried heat, steam, even alcohol...I wrote Transbots for some advice, hopefully I hear back.
Weird thing. I think I got really lucky with my Apollyon. My plugs weren't glued in, so I just pulled them off. Also, my Apollyon's shoulders don't pop off. I've got the extra shoulder pieces, but I don't need them.

Transformation was fairly straightforward. The only two issues I have are I had to remove a screw in one of the arms to get it to fully extend so the bicep swivel worked. Also one of my hips pegs in a little loose, but it's not too bad.

Otherwise everything else is just the right tightness, transformation doesn't make me too nervous.

FYI if anyone hasn't figured this out yet. But that little plastic piece that swivels out to let the metal armatures pass through the body, pulling that out and getting the armatures across is way easier if you just pinch the red spring-loaded sides. This pushes the chest forward to allow easy access, so tools needed.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.