Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 04:27 PM   #27
chans formers
raff ow roud
Re: rental car warning - payless rentals

just got back from tdcanadatrust.
they managed to do a reverse payment pending investigation) on my debit card for the rental car being shy of 500. this was only because we had the original email/statement/quote from them advertising it and confirming it to be just over 200+ dollars.glad we kept that.
the insurance scam for the additional 500 is currently in the works with our agent......

@sir prime,no harm done,depending on the size of the dent and where it is,that may be why it's so much.if it's on an open flat area,then get other quotes.if it's on a actual pressed body line,that's where it gets expensive.
it also depends how deep it is.if you can see metal or primer,then it's pricey.
but the one we had on the rental was literally surface.if I knew where we packed the tooth paste I would have just pulled over to the side and rubbed it out before we got back to the rental place.the ding itselfs overall diameter is slightly smaller than a dime.
if yours sounds somewhat similar,seriously,contact dent clinic as they do it without repainting.i had a friend with a vw bug that got hammered in a hail storm in Airdrie and all in all,once they removed all the dents,it cost him just under 600$(his deductible would have been five hundred alone,along with having to make a claim which would have raised his rates).before he went there,it looked like a golf ball lolz...

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.