Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 10:32 PM   #2
Richter
Nexus Maximus
Re: Faith Leader, United Kup Perceptor G2 Prime, Human Alliance Barricade Skids Mudfl

TFCC Dion
Collector Club Exclusive

Click Here to View - Transformers Collectors Club Botcon 2010 Dion with CopTur Exclusive Complete | eBay

Dion was the 2010 TFCC collectors club figure, and is based off of the Henkei Hot Shot mold. He has a very pleasing orange creamcicle colouring, and I personally think he looks great.

This specific Dion comes complete and in supurb condition. He was kept under glass since 2010 and not played with. Instructions are still sealed. See photos below, click to enlarge:

Human Alliance Lot
Bumblebee, Barricade, Sideswipe, Jazz, Skids and Mudflap

Also I have decided to liquidate my smaller movie stuff. I'll start with the very desireable Human Alliance stuff. Each is MIB with instructions, all parts, and original packaging, but has been opened and transformed. Each has been well cared for, without much playwear. Keep in mind I can ship these without the box for a reduction in shipping costs. See descriptions below:

Probably the best movie Bumblebee, this guy is very screen accurate. He comes complete, and in the original packaging. He's going cheap, so get him as a throw in with the other HA figures and use him as a parts figure to do the left hand upgrade described here (http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/tutori...bumblebee.html) for ultimate screen accuracy. I can ship him without a box for minimal increases in shipping cost. Check out a few photos below, click to enlarge:

One of the rarer HA figures, Barricade is an awesome design and looks great in both modes. This figure is complete, in great shape, and comes with the original box. Check out a few photos below, click to enlarge:

One of the more unique autobot designs, Sideswipe has a very cool 'skate-like' configuration, and massive blades on his arms, making him quick and deadly. The vehicle mode for this guy is a thing of beauty, and the robot modfe aint too shabby either. Check out a few photos below, click to enlarge:

Current Wants:
  • Horsey Prime
Richter is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.