Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 08:40 PM   #58
Hound
Robot in Disguise
Re: Transformers Trading Card Game: Arriving to Canada in December

Quote:
Originally Posted by CybertronianFan View Post
It shouldn't be too difficult to get one seeing how many people will be getting multiple boxes. I know I'm for a full case of W4, so I will be selling or trading at least 2 sets of Trypy's.
Ya, that's what I'm hoping for. I'm sure I'll be able to trade for or buy one from someone around here.

Quote:
I'd take another look at W3. Lots of good cards in this set. Quartermaster, W-5s, Laser Cutlasses, and at least 3 of the Battlemasters come off the top of my head as must need cards.
Thankfully, there are no must need cards for me since I provide all cards for those I play with, and part of it is simply collecting them.

The main reason for skipping wave 3 and 4 is because I'm not as big a fan of the cybertronian mode/look when it comes to transformers. I don't dislike it as such, but it is a way for me to save some money. This is certainly isn't a knock against the art itself - I think the art for this game is amazingly well done - just a slight preference of mine that I'm using to save money.

Also looking for Alternators: Decepticharge, Swerve, Prowl, Rollbar, Nemesis Prime, Rumble.
Hound is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.