Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 06-07-2022, 08:20 AM   #4
Darkroar
Generation 2
Darkroar's Ebay Auctions
Re: Good spending limit for TFCON?

One thing is make sure you bring money with you. There is an ATM in the hotel, but I think it runs low on cash and at least one time there was a limit of like $60 during the convention.

There are banks in the area, but it's inconvenient to leave to get cash. I know some vendors will take paypal as well.

How much you spend will depend on you and your collection.

Before going to a show I usually have in mind what I plan on checking out and possibly getting and that drives what I think I will spend. Right now there isn't much I want so my budget would be low.

When I was younger and would actually get there my plan could go out the window. Sometimes I would find nothing of interest to me and other times I will get caught up in the excitement and pick up more than I planned on getting.

I think if you can, it's wisest to think ahead of time of things you are interested in and budget for an amount based on that. Those few times I got caught up and bought more than I planned on, I later sold a lot of the extra figures I didn't plan on because deep down I didn't really want them.
Darkroar is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.