Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Thread: sale vs selling
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2015, 03:43 PM   #31
elburrito
Animated
Re: sale vs selling

It is completely possible to get an opinion across without resort to ad hominem attacks. Let's all try. Anyways, A3U and Automaton better be interested in what their consumers think about their business practices and policies and, in my experience, both are. I see the A3U guys at the Victoria Toy Fair 2x each year and have to say, dealing with Boris is a treat. He is knowledgeable, courteous and generally interested in consumer input. He also almost always brings something new and unreleased or just exclusive for show. Of course in that forum, A3U accepts the coin of the realm. Never met Mario, but have bought a fair amount of TFs from him and he has always responded promptly to any questions or concerns raised by me. All that said, I won't pay in US funds to a Canadian retailer either. For A3U that means, see you at the toy fair or at the store. Pretty much killed my buying at Automaton.

As others have noted, this topic has been discussed (I would add, with intense opinions on either side of the issue). But I see this thread as a call out to Canadian retailers. If they don't care that there are a bunch of fans boycotting their stuff over the issue, their sales will no doubt suffer. But as I've said, I think they do,

Sale & Trade

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.