Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-04-2020, 08:51 AM   #15
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions
Re: The Advent Of The Primes

Prima "The leader of the Thirteen, a warrior of light and the first Matrix-bearer who wielded the Star Saber.

OK so with this one I guess I kinda lucked out. Originally I did want this for my Nova Prime but didn't want to spend the money. Back then 3P was new to me and didn't want to spend that much $$ so I asked for a custom to be done instead. I love that custom but then Seraphicus Prominion landed in my lap so wasn't sure what to do. As it was just the core bot, having to buy the cradle alone was either impossible or crazy money.

What made it worse was that I did eventually loosen the purse strings and bought Demonicus Prominon so now I definitely didn?€™t want the cradle. Later on, when I purchased the Covenant of Primus, the core bot gave me a "Prima" feel so I left him at that. Pretty sure someone mentioned that the core bot was intended to be Prima anyway so glad I didn't actually sell this guy when I wanted to. Can't remember where I got the Star Saber from though, eBay I think. The Prime core came with Punch/Counterpunch if I'm not mistaken and almost sure he didn't have a release with any decoy armour.

Last edited by wervenom; 06-19-2023 at 02:05 PM.
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.