Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 02:17 AM   #57
Yobuster
Alternator
Re: Transformers Prime First Edition Hitting Canadian Retail In The Next Few Weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by obakemono View Post
^darth cylon you are not alone.

On a seperate topic, does anyone know what the deal is with the TFP bumblebee/cliffjumper remolds they showed at NYCC? I expected remolds eventualy but not before the line had launched. I took a look at all the pictures I could find and the molds aren't simply updates but completely different conversions (and still deluxe sized). Anybody know anything about it?
Well the way i have read it in some people's posts in the various boards is that the First Edition TF Prime toys were supposed to come out in the TF Generations toyline. However that was postponed and hence it became the first editions. So the "funding" for the first editions were from the Generations budget.

Hence for the TF Prime mainline itself, there was a different budget for it and hence they had planned to redo the figures.

It's just that the timing has come out kind of strange now. Of course this is what i read so i don't know for sure.

On a related front, so TRU is suppoed to be getting TF Prime toys in soon so has anyone checked the computers at TRU to see if the stock is in transit?

Feedback @ http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...light=yobuster
Yobuster is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.