Thread: My First TFCON!
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2016, 07:54 AM   #26
Masta_Skidz
Theoretician
Re: My First TFCON!

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimusb39 View Post
I found prices can range considerably. From finding great items in the xiploc bsg bins for 10 buccks ( found tfss scourge there) to highend 3p items at 300 plus. Its your tastes that define the price range. And remember... shop. Dont buy the first one you see of an item. Look around first. Cheaper price can usually be found for same item. My first tfcon i blew 200 before i Walked in from lobby. And than found same items 50 bucks less. Last year i held off on smart robin remold all day and then found the original release for 60 bucks! Just gotta dig around. Look in all the nooks and crannies. And dont be afraid to ask prices and negotiate within a reasonable limit.
Most importstntly... enjoy yourself!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Knight View Post
Yeah, I've found steals before but it all depends on luck. My advice is to get there early and do a once around the dealer room first before you make any purchases. Chances are if there's something you want, someone else will have it for a few bucks less.

I did this ONCE and I lost out on so many good deals on figures that I wanted I walked around and seen ones that I wanted at what I thought were reasonable and they ended up being the best priced figures at the show and when I came back to buy them they were sold to someone else and every other dealer had said figure was charging 3x as much as the original guy So I would say if you find a killer deal on what you want buy it as it WON'T be there when you get back remember there are over 1000 people that attend this show and chances are that about 100 of them are looking for the exact same deals as you are !!!!!!!!

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.