Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 10:32 AM   #6
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions
Re: tfcon 2014 high's and low's

Had a great time personally, spent $50 less than my budget (like I had one). Had a good moment and bad moment all at once without realizing the bad until I got home. Met up with chroma23 while in line to get a complete Nemesis Breaker and I must have dropped the tail when the line suddenly moved and didn't realize it was gone until I got home, so if anyone has one let me know. First thing was meeting Neil Kaplan to get an autograph and he refused to take the money which was nice so used it to buy one his photos to have autographed for the little one after which he offered to take a picture with him as well which I thought was super nice. Met up with Echotransformer for boosticus G2 kit, an absoulutely amazing upgrade. If you don't have one, get it, it's worth it. Met up with typev3, herooftheday316,FEZaid, Autobot Lancer, Shockwave 75 and while talking to him, introduced myself to Renegade Decepticon, always nice to meet up with a fellow Venom fan and my hat's off to him for being an even bigger fan than me (but I'm keeping the name lol) Bought a lot of stuff, nice to talk to Nullray, Slayback and Kool toys and meeting many new people in addition to finally getting to put faces to names, didn't get a chance to talk to Primecron, but no worries boss, we have the next show lol. My son really enjoyed his first ever TF Con but said it was too much walking and standing. He got to make his first "deal" with Cheers Ian which he was very excited about and took some pics with the cosplayers. Honestly can't say enough about how well organized it was and hope everyone had a great a time as I did. If I left anyone out I apologize but it was far more a mind blowing event than my past years there. It was mind blasting lol . And was just emailed that Scoria was finally sent out
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.