Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 05:56 PM   #18
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus
Re: How long does it typically take for stuff to reach us from the states?

Well, before heading out this afternoon the site said that it was processed. Upon returning home three hours later I found them safe and sound waiting to be opened.

Man, I've heard nightmare stories about customs and stuff, but this is pretty impressive for speed. Chances are the online tracking site may have been delayed in updates due to the holidays.

Also, no they were not scrunched or damaged in the postal sorters, more than likely that's because these souvenir sets are too bulky to fit through regular sorting machines, especially wrapped in bubble wrap.

The best part is, these puppies came from Californa, so they traveled through L.A. Hope it doesn't go to their heads, being so close to celebrities and such postal wise.

Holy cow, it's so funny to see that Adult Collectible message on this thing, as if Kreons aren't allowed to be played with by children.

Anyway, potential crisis averted and my other package from Vancouver should be here tomorrow, more fun stuff to crack open from the parcel imprisonment and join the collection.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.