Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 12:23 PM   #4
905soundwave
Robot in Disguise
Re: IN CHINA - WHERE CAN I BUY G1 KOs or MP KOs?

http://www.sakuraharuka.com/2014/06/...en-street.html
It's a mix of mostly legit stuff, hard to find collectables, older stuff if you missed a previous wave, etc. But also some knock-offs in general if you have a sharp eye to spot the unusual packaging, such as my photo of the "Deformations" i posted in the KO thread.

More likely, Mong Kok district. there's a number of legit transformers collectabile-type stores there if you Google (you've probably seen their Facebook pages showing the latest waves bc they always get it months before us, like the combiner wars), but this area is also known for bootleg goods in general (clothes, video games, purses, music/movies), organized crime running businesses/trade, so probably need to wander and spot the independant shops or booths and have a sharp eye. i wasn't in the market for KO last time and i have no interest in bootleg (if you're in HK, you usually want the good legit stuff we can't easily get here), but from what i hear with music, movies and video games, similar process may apply. That is, they won't have the stock out on display, or actual inventory on hand. Like a throwback to Consumer Distributing or Sears, you look at a wall with photos or catalogue (or CD/DVD covers), jot down on a slip what you want, and hand it to the shop keeper. You'll come back in a half hour to pick up your goods.
905soundwave is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.