Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 03:47 PM   #1
Darkmatter
Insert Funny Here
Another day, another topic with questions. And thanks, you've all been a great help!

Another day, another topic with questions.

And thanks, you've all been a great help!

So, I have a couple generic modding questions.

I like the cartoon accurate MP's except the loss of the chrome and silver. Other then buying a KO and using those parts, or basically damaging my Takara by paining over things. Is there a guy, or a store, that sells either genuine, custom made, or KO parts?

I love my MP-36+ except for the gold eyes (and the lack of a damaged chest and face plate )

I'm looking for a completely non-destructive, removable at any time without damaging the paint, way to turn the eyes red. A bit of a translucent, luminescent look would be best.

My Hasbro US Prowl for some reason has a head that only swivels. You can't make him look up or down. Do any of his brothers have a ball join neck that I could use as a replacement (if that is even possible) for Prowl. I would just get a KO if you can't buy the part separately. If you CAN buy the parts separately, please give me a link!

Very lastly (I hope, and so do you lol), is there an after market set of pose-able hands for MP-9? It sucks that he's such a primary character and all his main fingers are fused together. You also have some limited wrist movement. I'm guessing there isn't, as his hands are a bit unique, but please, prove me wrong!

Thanks for all the help.

Again. lol

DM
Darkmatter is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.