Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-24-2020, 03:26 AM   #7
The Nemesis
Alternator
Re: Transformers Listings at TFToys.ca

Singe appears to still be in stock as of when I originally wrote this post, buuuuuut:

I was on board for getting him at the overpriced rate of $25 until I got into the checkout and found out that shipping was $15 if you weren't picking it up in Airdrie, Ab.

And there's nothing in the new/forthcoming ER batch in stock to defray the cost (not to mention the $5-10 premium that most figures are being hawked for) and nothing in the other recent CHUG lines that I a) want, b) is in stock, and c) isn't overpriced (stuff like the TR Jumpstarters, CW Bombshell, the TR Protectobots that aren't Hot Spot, etc are pretty much all sold out or were never available. And the little things I might want like Chop Shop or Roadburn I'm not paying $25-30 for a throw-in Legends class figure I'm only buying to help justify the shipping rate)

$25 for Singe? It hurts but I'll take it (so that I can probably eventually hate myself when they inevitably do a Singe reissue in Kingdom)

$40 for Singe? Thanks, but Spinister doesn't need his other targetmaster that badly.

Last edited by The Nemesis; 08-24-2020 at 03:36 AM.
The Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.