Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-13-2019, 03:59 AM   #9
riderman
Beast Machine
Re: Sunrise Records has TFs and Hasbro toys now

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaingunsofdoom View Post
And just an observation from some Sunrise stores here today. Not all stores will have these toys. 1 in a well populated mall had them and 1 in a not-so-populated mall did not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YYCTron View Post
I'm guessing the bigger ones will have them. I went into one mall and came away with Siege Skyfire from EB games and Studio Series BB Prime from a Sunrise. Only saw movie line there which was disappointing. Superstore has the same problem where they only carry movie line and kids lines but not the Generations lines.

They are usually where all the HMVs used to be.
I too have notice that some Sunrise Stores have toys and other collectibles while some other Sunrise don't have any except movies. Last month Upper Canada Mall Sunrise had NECA collectibles like Jason, Freddy, Pennywise, Chucky and his Bride Tiffany action Figs. Last year most Sunrise had Funko Pops now they don't even have one at all. Also I bought All my Funko Savage World Thundercats at Sunrise Upper Canada Mall and MEGO Horror figures like Wolfman, Mummy, Invisible Man, Dracula, Frankenstein, Bruce Lee, Captain Kirk and Spock. They did close down Fairview Mall Sunrise in North York, Ontario and Vaughan Mills Sunrise next to the Canada's Wonderland in Ontario!
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.