View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 09:01 PM   #11
alternatorfan
g1 baby
Re: Couple of things you may want to watch out for with Siege wave 2 bots

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonoPrime View Post
Howdy fellow bot lovers!

Just thought Id share my take on a few sour TF’s I recently picked up, lol.

After doing some research online it doesnt look like these issues are that widespread. ... However, I thought Id post what Ive experienced so far in the hopes of preventing any recurrences for someone else

1. Battle Master Aimless: x2 right arms (that’s on me as I should’ve looked more closely before purchasing - always do a quick inspection before hand!)

2. Battle Masters Laserbeak: stressed legs after a few transformations (make sure to grab at the plastic closest to the joint itself, or the leg will flex quite easily if pulled down by the foot)

3. Deluxe Ironhide: x2 copies of his hammer/gun breaking at the pivoting/transformation section (upon closer inspection the plastic underneath looked all stressed, even after only approx. 3-4 conversions)

4. Deluxe Sixgun: x2 copies of misassembled toes, where on one copy it is noticeably stressed and on another copy one toe breaking after trying to fix & swap said problem according to TFWiki (https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Six-Gun#Generations)

5. Voyager Soundwave: just a few minor issues addressed here; http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=76380

6. Voyager Starscream: stressing and partially cracking of front end of jet (canopy section) after first transformation ... saw a couple of reviews on YouTube that mention how that portion can stick together rather securely, but was very surprised on my copy how tough it actually was (in hindsight I shouldve used the hot water or blow dryer method to soften the plastic)

Anyways, hope no one else comes across any of these problems with their bots! ... Just a couple of things to watch out for
I disagree with laserbeak and ravage
Common sense is due when transforming laserbeak.
They are way better than the crap we got with those transforming disks. Foc soundwave and minion disks
They really did a good job on laserbeak and ravage
Ravage in particular is symmetrically sound as a ravage tape.
They really compliment each other.
No issues here so far
alternatorfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.